All About Life, Marriage, Parenting, Homeschooling as we walk our lives with Jesus

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

On 5:22 AM by A Bucket of Grace   No comments
We are grateful for 2017. It was my first full year of being a full time wife and mom. From managing operations at work to becoming a home manager, the latter is the best and fulfilling job for me.

As I look back, we as a family was able to have a fruitful year by the grace of God.

Sharing with you our highlights for 2017.

1. Marriage - my husband and I became closer by God's grace and spent a lot of Quality time together. We had more time to communicate which is important in a marriage. We pray together and share our plans and dreams. Our date nights were also consistent and I felt more loved because as I witnessed him falling in love with Jesus more.

2. Family - I had time to plan, spend time and have quiet moments with my children. When Sean learned to write his name and started read. I was present. When he lost his teeth I was there to share it with him. When at night he is scared and would say "Mommy, hug me." I can cuddle him in my arms and sleep together. Moments I lost when I was working on a night shift but was restored by God.

The first time Simone said Praise God, he shared it with me. When he felt frustrated with writing, I guided him. When he started reading too, I was his biggest fan. I know his favorite food to eat and I am glad that I am able to cook meals and bake for my family.

When Kyle solved a word problem, we threw our high fives together. When we read about a touching Christian story, we cried together. We shared his ups and downs and we were together talking about lifes challenges. He is a growing boy and would be a teenager soon. I feel blessed that we can talk together about his life experiences.

When Ivan has his 1st paying drawing he was able to share it with me. When he bought me a bag, I felt that it was one of my precious gifts I received in my life. He would also share his plans with me and we feel that it is privilege tk be able to give an advice to a growig adult and guide him in his journey.

3. Ministry

My husband and I believes that we were saved to serve and through service our faith grew and the more we experienced God in our lives.

We are servants of Christ and we want to live His purpose and dreams for us.

Chosen Retreat - the biggest work that God has given us. We felt too small and too little to handle the task but we experienced God's amazing hands working. It has always been a privilege serving the Lord and we are in awe of God's faithfulness.

We were also able to serve through different retreats and other ministries.

4. Testimony

By the Grace of God, Arnel and I were able to share our testimony in our church and my husband shared his own testimony too and was also invited to share it at 700 club asia. These were surprising moments for us, but our hearts were blessed as we heard and see people that were blessed by our testimony. More than that, it is God's story in our lives and we are sharing it to be a witnessed of His amazing Grace.

5. God's faithfulness - God is truly faithful when you abide in Him. It is unexplainable how God was able to stitch together every detail that happened in our lives, how He provided for our family and how He allowed us to experience His greatness. We also learned to be completely dependent on Him.

There were also moments when we experienced challenges and hardships eapecially with relationships but these also helped us to call upon the Lord and turn every struggles into blessing for during these times that we have learned to be more prayerful and to depend and trust God's will and defense.

The most important breakthrough that we had as a family for 2017 is when we grew more closer to the Lord, allowing us to always see His hands and trust His heart in all circumstances. We are still imperfect people but we have one big perfect God!


All Praise, Honor and Glory to God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment