All About Life, Marriage, Parenting, Homeschooling as we walk our lives with Jesus

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

On 9:56 PM by A Bucket of Grace   No comments


Before and After I Do

When I got married, I did not have enough knowledge on God’s design and my role as a wife. All I knew was I am in love and wants to have happiness. Unaware of the challenges that may arise, certain trials and challenges happened.

Gladly, we have this workshop now that can give a glimpse and lessons on married life. This is a marriage starter workshop to help couples learn the principles needed to have a wonderful and lasting marriage. It was four years back when we were able to participate in this workshop and we are still attending yearly because there is so much to learn. There were a lot of aha moments as we listened to each session and hearing it from experienced speakers.

We were indeed so blessed attending this as we have learned to know more about our roles as husband and wives. It was a life changing event.

This workshop is open to engaged couples, newly weds and all married couples. We were already married for 18 years when we attended and still learned tremendously.

I highly recommend this once in a year event and surely you will learn the how to’s and what to do before and after you say I do.

Here are more information about each session and speakers






Before and After I Do Will be on March 16,2019 from 8am to 4pm ( registration starts at 7am)
Mutipurpose Hall CCF Center Fontera Verde Pasig
Early Bird Rate - 2,000 per couple until March 6, 2019
Regular Rate - 2,500 per couple inclusive of buffet lunch, snacks, coffee and activity materials

See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment