All About Life, Marriage, Parenting, Homeschooling as we walk our lives with Jesus

Friday, August 12, 2016

On 3:11 AM by A Bucket of Grace   No comments
We were blessed to have the support of our homeschool provider - Homeschool Global to better equip us as Parent Teachers.We had a workshop today about Curriculum Mapping.



This is very useful for us so we can always be on track with our goals and follow a timeline.

It will also help us to prevent redundancy and plan what needs to be taught.

I was struggling on doing a lesson plan this year especially that I am doing multilevel homeschooling.

Curriculum mapping will serve as a blueprint for our school year.



HS 201 is a 4 week training every Friday that will discuss different topicss.


I have started doing our lesson plan for this year and I was delighted when the speaker talked about integrating the Bible with Math, Science and other subjects.

We have been using the Bible as our main textbook and it reveals so many learnings for us.

Application is also important with what we have learned. 

Learning applied is wisdom.

We are homeschooling our children from the moment they wake up until they sleep at night. It is all about life and the world is our big school.

Tell me and I forget 
Teach me and I remember
Involve me and I learn
- Benjamin Franklin



I am excited to learn more with the upcoming trainings and what God has in store for us. Indeed when God called you to do something he will equip you.

" Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it" Proverbs 22:6

All Praise and Glory to God


0 comments:

Post a Comment