All About Life, Marriage, Parenting, Homeschooling as we walk our lives with Jesus

Saturday, March 18, 2017

On 1:03 AM by A Bucket of Grace   No comments

Intentional discipleship comes with modeling sports and motivating these learners.

But what Motivates them?

They love playing and Sports :)

My husband and I decided to spend more time in playing sports with the kids. It is one way of moivating and encouraging them. My eldest and I played badminton while the rest of the boys played basketball with their Dad. Arnel is good and energetic in sports that is why we are banking on this hobby. We were up early to make sure we will be at the venue by 8am.

We had fun and laughter despite of the body aches for being first timers.

It was appreciating to know that even if my eldest Elijah is not a sporty person gave his full energy, he said he have to since it it is a family activity and you do not want to spoil the moment. The more that we learned from him that loving someone means going out of your way despite of the inconvenience. We also felt encouraged and motivated. I Praise God for my son!

"It is far more important to determine a person's MQ than IQ - their motivational quotient rather than Intelligent quotient" - Law of Encouragement

Watching my kids play and enjoy the morning time gave me joy and a thankful heart that we have the opportunity to do this with our children. Living and loving them.


After an hour, everyone was sweating, hungry and thirsty...but we all have a heart full of love.


My children becoming my best friends and heartfelt companions.

All because of the loving grace of God!

"Choosing to be content, learning to reach for God instead of happiness, celebrating life with my children, learning to endure with GRACE." - Sally Clarkson

0 comments:

Post a Comment